- The power, resources, and influence of the wicked nations who plot against the Lord will be brought to nothing.
- The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, but will not leave the guilty unpunished.
- He is good.
- He is a stronghold in the day of trouble.
- He knows those who take refuge in Him, yet He will make an end of whatever is devised against Him.
- Justice is perverted when the wicked rule the righteous.
- Will the Lord use the wicked to judge the righteous? If so, the wicked will be judged as well.
- All the earth trembles at the presence of the Lord. The nations will too.
- During any distress, rejoice in the God of your salvation.
- He is your strength, and makes you to walk on the high places of the earth.
- In judgement the Lord does no injustice.
- Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth, you who have carried out His ordinances.
- Seek righteousness and humility.
- A humble and lowly people take refuge in the name of the Lord.