Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25, 2012 - 1 Kings 9:3

Prayer focus for the week of 8/25/12-8/31/12

Prayer warriors rise up!  1 Kings 9:3 says:
"And the Lord said to him; "I have heard your prayer and your supplication that you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built to put My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually." (New King James)

The Lord was talking to Solomon after he had finished building the temple.

I believe we can ask the Lord how to pray for Waterford.  Sometimes you can't even pray properly for something until you pray about how to pray for it!  We can seek the Lord about how to pray for Waterford and He will show us.  Also I believe He will give us the desires of our heart.  And when our heart is like His, we can pray and receive what we ask for because He hears the prayer of the righteous.  Jesus has made us righteous and the more time we spend with Him the more like Him we will become. 

As we press in, seek Him and pray for this Township, we will hear Him say, "I have heard your prayers, I have consecrated this township to put My name there forever and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually!"

Today was a time of worship and dance before the Lord.  Worship and dance are such powerful forms of intercession and prayer.  During this time I could see Waterford as a well of life for the Lord.  A wellspring of living waters, a place for others to come draw from for a spiritual refreshing!  Let Waterford be a well!

Next Saturday is School Prayer.  I may fast this week, maybe Friday for this purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment