Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20, 2013 -Northwest Quadrant Prayer Walk

Prayer focus for July 20-26, 2013
This week's church prayer is for:
Mt. Zion Hispanic
4453 Clintonville Rd.

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.”
Psalm 139:23 NASB

On today’s prayer walk there were three things that came up:

God’s Army:
God I pray as we march through the land, living our lives, may we be motivated only by Your true Holy Spirit.  That we have no selfish or evil intentions or motivations.  May we bring life and leave a trail of life in our path as we travel through our daily lives.

God’s Love:
I pray for a release of the love of God into the hearts of the people. That we receive His love so we will love Him and worship Him. That our worship is like the tabernacle of David.  That we prepare the way for His coming and for the heathen to turn to the Lord.  I pray as we are filled with His love that we not only love and worship Him but that we love people and bring His life and love to others. That we are about His business and not pursuing our own plans.

Letting Go:
I pray we let go of those things we are holding on to so tightly that are not of Him.  That we let go of our plans and seek and pursue His plans. I pray we examine our hearts, our activities, our words and thoughts.  That we re-prioritize and de-clutter our lives so they are in sync with His Kingdom.


1 John 4:19; Acts 15:16-17;  John 13:35, Luke 2:49; Luke 9:23; Psalm 63:1; Proverbs 3:5,6


No comments:

Post a Comment