Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013 - Air be clean, Land be healed, Waters be pure

Prayer focus for July 13-19, 2013
This week's church prayer is for:
Los Pentecostales de Waterford
2775 Pontiac Lake Rd.

Waterford Oh Waterford
Let your air be clean
Let your waters, rivers, lakes and streams run pure
Let your parks and all your land be full of life
May the people treat you gently
May they seek the Lord Jesus
be filled with His Spirit
and learn His ways
May they crave the Truth
and search for wisdom
Waterford Oh Waterford
May you rest in the Lord and be at peace
Be strengthened, energized and healed
Receive the fullness of life and all that it brings
from your holy Creator

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come unto Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."

No comments:

Post a Comment