|Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus|
Beginning November 1st of this year, I began a one-year through-the-Bible assignment of reading, speaking, and proclaiming the entire Bible over America. I've had an amazing time doing this. In addition to reading the Bible OUT LOUD and then praying and proclaiming over the land as the Lord leads, I've also written down summaries of the chapters and books I've read. I'm posting a summary of the summaries here. I would encourage you to do this at some point. The process of reading/speaking/writing the Word of God brings great insight into what you're reading, while being His mouthpiece in the earth. And His Word will not return to Him void when its spoken from His mouth. It will accomplish what He intends for it to.
- Follow the "pattern of weeks" that God established in the beginning. Plan, implement, and rest according to this pattern.
- Be a master over sin.
- Let the righteous fathers arise and bring God's favor to our nation.
- God loves the earth and made a covenant with it. Let the sons of God arise and care for the earth.
- Take care of what God has entrusted to you. Both the land and your children. Prepare your children for the future with blessing and prophecy. Teach future generations the ways of the kingdom.
- Value all brothers and sisters, honor the fathers, all will be restored.
- There is more value in a few who have purity of righteousness over a large number of lukewarm believers.
- Wholeheartedly serve the Lord in your personal life. Get rid of double mindedness. The whole nation will follow. One nation under God, indivisible.
- God made a seed-covenant with Israel. We bless Israel and take notice their example. We learn from them and honor God.
- We settle geographically and occupationally as the Lord has called us. We give Him a tenth of all.
- All cultures and bloodlines--turn to the blood of Jesus.
- We speak the Word of God over the land and the people.
- We will work hard and not get discouraged by tough times.
- We maintain integrity and faithfulness in both good times and bad. Our dreams will come true and God's kingdom will be established.
- We will not be discouraged when God is silent. Time is being given for the nation to grow and flourish. The famines will drive us to look to the paths of our godly, founding fathers. We re-dig the wells.
- We seek God and His favor & blessing over man's.
- We look to dwell in His house.
- God told Moses the history of Israel. It was important for him to know if he was going to lead the people out of slavery. We will study the history of our nation.
- Rather than becoming angry when it looks like things are worse, we will trust the Lord. His deliverance will come. We won't compromise and settle for less.
- God can and will do miracles when necessary. The bondage will end. Let the people of God go!
- Remember the blood. God can deliver an entire nation. Apply the blood to you and your family. Obey God and you will remain healthy and provided for.
- The laws and statutes of God are to be the same as the nation's laws. Teach them to your children. Teach them to your leaders. Judge according to them. Worship God yourself, build an altar in your heart. Worship.
- The Israelites were given the laws before the land. Know His Word. Study them. Live by them. Teach them.
- These are the foundations of a godly nation-- 12 tribes/families. 70 elders/community judges. The blood covenant, 40 days/nights of meeting with the Lord to establish laws, seeking His face for the pattern. Willingly contributing to the cost of establishing His place in our midst, taking night watches.
- As priests, don't take your consecration and anointing lightly. Wash your robes in the blood.
- Seek God's face above the face of leaders. Recognize your skill from the Lord, willingly offer yourself for His work, and mentor others in your skilled area.
- The government is to be in alignment with the laws of God.
- Sin must be dealt with according to God's specific standards. Blood must be shed as He instructs.
- Don't hide your sin or it will spread. It will not go away by hiding it.
- Search your heart sincerely, deeply, for any way you are displeasing the Lord. Ask Him to show you sin you are unaware of.
- Plead the blood of Jesus. The ultimate, pure, sacrifice for our sin. Honor Him. Honor His blood.
- The Lord gave His commands and the people heard them through Moses. Then they implemented them. We must do more than hear His commands, or even teach them, we must do them. Then we will experience what He has said. We will learn how to obey Him more effectively. We will see consequences of obedience and disobedience. We will experience the fear, glory, and blessing of the Lord. Seek to know, understand, and experience His ways more.
- Don't touch what is unclean. Don't cover up sin. Expose it to the light.
- Be pure and clean in body and home.
- Don't participate in sin and don't condone it in others.
- Honor God.
- Treat others well, as He says.
- Treat the land well. Rest.
- Follow His heart in taking care of your body, clothing, land, and each other.
- Keep His feasts, habits, traditions, and know why. Know His mind. Understand His ways.
- The foreigner and natives are to abide by the same laws. But only the natives could permanently own property. Buy property! Buy land! Except for the city homes, all property remains to the natives permanently.
- Obey God first above all things and all will be well. Fighting the enemy is not to be first. Obey God first and He will bring victory, prosperity, and peace to the land!