Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7, 2014-School Reorganization

Public School Literature in Michigan

Lord God I pray for the schools in Waterford Township as they go through a period of re-organization. I pray you lead and guide the decisions and actions concerning which schools to close, which to leave open and all decisions concerning staffing. I pray for those who believe in You--those who will stand up for Your truth and righteousness--that they are given favor and protection. I pray You place those who are Yours in position to teach our children. I pray that not only is the Word of God allowed to be spoken in the school district, but is encouraged. I pray these schools become Christian training centers for the army of worshipers You are raising up in these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment