Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013 - Spiritual Infrastructures


Prayer focus for March 30-April 5, 2013
This week's church prayer is for:
Faith Church
3411 Airport Rd

Father God, once again I pray for the safety of the infrastructures in Waterford.  I pray for Your grace, favor, mercy and blessings upon this land.  I also pray for the spiritual infrastructures.  I pray that each church takes its proper place in the body of Christ.  That You speak clearly to each church and renew the vision that You have called them to.  Let us lay aside our own plans and pursuits and abandon them for Your will.  Let us seek You with our whole heart and desire to honor You, worship You above all else.

God I pray for a passion towards You to overtake all of Your people in Waterford.  I pray that we lay aside the sin and every weight which gets us off balance.  God let us surrender everything for You!

I pray there be no competition or jealousies between the churches and various denominations within the Township.  I pray we realize that as each one takes their place we will together make a beautiful building for You!  Let Your people arise in their gifts.  Let the creativity flow.  Let Your Spirit and anointing be poured out upon all.  Have Your way O God, let Your kingdom come, let Your will be done!

I pray that tomorrow morning, on Easter Sunday, Your beautiful grace and presence be in every church, drawing people closer to You.  Plant seeds in every heart, let them be nurtured and grow into a beautiful garden in Your kingdom.  Awaken the people to Your call on their lives and strengthen them, pour out Your Spirit on them, giving them courage to follow You whole-heartedly!

Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment