Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Lovely Dwelling Place




How lovely are Your dwelling places, O Lord of hosts!
My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the Lord;
My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.
The bird also has found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may lay her young,
Even Your altars, O Lord of hosts, My King and my God.
How blessed are those who dwell in Your house!
They are ever praising You.
Selah
Psalm 84:1-4

Oh Lord, may Waterford become a lovely dwelling place for You. May the churches of Waterford truly be Your courts, and places where You may be found with great joy. May the hearts of the people become the same--courts of the Lord--where You live. May both our heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God, yearning for You. May our young people be raised in Your house, even on Your altars O God. We are blessed to dwell in Your house and praise You forever!

Re-prayer March 31, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment