Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22, 2014--Consistently Closer


God I pray Your people consistently draw closer to You. I pray they walk in Your peace and patience, not trying to figure it all out. I pray we carry Your peace with us consistently throughout the day. I pray the atmosphere of patience always surrounds us. May we not try to figure it all out in our own wisdom, but seek You and acknowledge You in everything, following the path you have set before us. I pray we don't just do this when we feel like it, or only when it's easy, but at all times and in everything!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
And He will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
Proverbs 3:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment